Saturday, September 21, 2013

twenty-first after nine

I love you and your little quirks, your seemingly silly but shrewd dreams. The way you frolic innocently whenever you tease and coax your mischief into charm overwhelms me with both frustration and wonder. I love you, not how they describe it in books or movies, but how you live in every piece of literature that I write. I wish we could live the lives of the characters that I create. But, our countless arguments and constant contradictions prove that we are bound to make mistakes and that we are wrong sometimes.

I love you for not always agreeing with me, for pushing me to my limits, for holding my hand during those times. I love you and the certain slyness of your little dark side, how it scares, confuses and thrills me at the same time. You've always loved me with all the hundred different persons that I am. I love you without reason or doubt, in a hundred different ways, in between who we are and what we will become.


~~September 21, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment